Monday 5 February 2018

Scrapbook Layout with Bob N Betty "You N I" pack

Hello Friends!
I am back with a scrapbook layout using the latest release from Bob N Betty – “You n I” ………I am in love with this pack! Its color palette of peach, kraft, black and the ultra-trendy periwinkle is such a refreshing change from the usual reds & pinks!
I have used one of the pages from the pack as the base of my layout. For layering my picture I made an envelope also from a sheet in the pack & distressed some more pieces layering.


All the flowers layered together in a bunch here are fussy cut from the collage sheet
The pack also has loads of printed sentiments for cards, albums, layouts






The pastel colors makes  “You N I” pack versatile for all love theme  projects be it Valentine’s, wedding, engagements, anniversary or even birthday.
To purchase this paper pack, go to the sales buddies section of our website, choose a distributor near you and start shopping 

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...